Hamilton's First Street Style Blog


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Off the street....Mexico!!!

Hi Everyone! I'm off to Mexico for ten days so I will not be posting while I am away but I wanted to leave you with some other street style blog photos from around the web and world ;) Hope you enjoy them! See you back on the 21st! xoxo

Ten Photos for the Ten Days I am away!

Style Invasion, Toronto - Great jacket! I would call this style "chic punk rock" ;)
Style Invasion, Toronto - Great tomboy look!
Face Hunter, Sydney - I love pieces like this blue jacket that are really unique. I am not sure I could pull it off but it works with the flashy dress and the neutral peep-toe boots.
Face Hunter, Sydney - I really dig this outfit and the shoes - love that coral colour! Doesn't this girl remind you of Alanis Morsette?
Toronto Street Fashion, Toronto - These are great examples of Christmas dresses.
The Sartorialist, New York City - I am a big fan of those orange boots and the hat, although its not my style, I like it on her.
The Sartorialist, New York City - The boots! The fur! so good!
Style Clicker, Munich - This jacket has strong lines - very powerful and dark.
Style Clicker, Stockholm - I like the mismatch look here, its a hard thing to pull off.
The Sartorialist, London - I think this woman epitomizes UK style. Those cone heels are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment