Hamilton's First Street Style Blog


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On the street....Dundas St. E.

Hi Guys! I thought it would be fun to do one of me for those of you who don't know me that well. My roommate Leila and I went on a lovely hike in Waterdown to this waterfall last year. I have a love for waterfalls and feel very lucky to live in Hamilton since we have more waterfalls than in any other city.

P.S Are there any other questions you would like me to ask the people on the street?



Name: Sarah (obviously)
Age: 26
Occupation: Blogger
Favourite Designer/Clothing Store: YSL or Marc Jacobs/Aritzia (so happy there is one in burlington now!)
One piece of clothing you can't live without: Skinny Jeans
Favourite place in Hamilton: Mulberry Street Cafe and Absinthe Nightclub
Favourite Songs right now: Far East Movement - "Like a G6" ( don't laugh - I'm a sucker for catchy songs haha) and Blu and Exile "First Things First'
What are you wearing: Sub Zero Leather Jacket, Vintage Necklace, Grey Coolcat Cardigan, White French Connection Tank Top, Billabong Purse, Razzle Dazzle Tights, Urban Outfitters Gladiator Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment